However, also be sure to take a minute to ponder these statistics from the WGEA and ABS:
- Just over 47% of all employed people in Australia are women
- More than a third of women have attained a Bachelor degree or higher qualification compared with 27% of men
- Nationally, the full-time average weekly ordinary earnings for women are 13.9% less than for men
- Only 14% of chair positions and 27% of directorships are held by women
- Only 17% of CEOs are women
I encourage you, both men and women, to use your influence to help improve these figures.
To do my bit, I am offering 20% off my 13-week coaching program for any woman who signs up before the end of March 2020.
Get in touch if you are interested in learning more about my training and coaching programs in Sustainable Negotiation.
I have just published a new whitepaper too: “Negotiation Skills as a Remedy for Gender Bias in Medicine”. Send me a message if you’d like to receive a copy.